Which supplements you ACTUALLY need to take for optimal health.
The keys to losing those stubborn last few pounds.
The surprising “health” foods that are aging you and crushing your energy levels.
How to customize your diet for your biochemistry so that you lose weight permanently.
The 5 keys to optimal women’s health.
How to integrate graceful aging strategies into your daily life.
The secrets to brain health and how changing your brain can change your life.
Powerful, easy to implement, daily strategies for vibrant health.
How to naturally treat conditions like diabetes, heart disease, infertility and hormone imbalance.
Your disheartened by the ‘one-pill-fixes all’ mentality that just doesn’t work... time and time again.
You’re worried about your memory or that your brain functioning is deteriorating.
You (or someone you love) has been diagnosed with a life-threatening or chronic disease and conventional treatment just seems too invasive.
You want to look and feel better at 62 than you do at 52 or better at 42 than you did at 32!
Expert Talk #1: Michael Murray, ND
The Top 5 Super Foods I Eat Everyday
- Learn the surprising, top 5 super foods you can eat everyday to stay healthy and fight the aging process.
- Why focusing on superfoods is a key element to your health.
Expert Talk #2: Daniel G. Amen, MD
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
In this talk you will learn the major principles in leading a brain healthy life:
- Optimal foods for brain health.
- The ideal lifestyle considerations for maintaining your memory and brain functioning.
- How to assess your current brain health.
Expert Talk #3: Trevor Cates, ND
Glowing Skin and Graceful Aging
In Dr. Trevor Cate's talk you will learn all about why our skin is a primary indicator for overall health:
- Why our skin is a primary indicator for overall health
- What you may have never heard from a dermatologist about skin health that is actually very important
- What foods create glowing skin and vibrant health, and which ones create the opposite
- Why homemade skincare products are important.